[seqfan] Re: author field

Mitch Harris maharri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:50:22 CET 2009

Presumably, whatever we like to call it, the use of Mediawiki will simply
redirect that attribution to within the history of the document, and the
name mentioned there would simply be the person who modified the document,
avoiding any need to go to the difficulty of specifically identifying the
source individual of every modification -in- the document itself as is done
now.

Mitch