[seqfan] Re: geocities links

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:49:04 CET 2009

The individual Geocities account holders were all notified a couple of
months ago, but they were not given any suggestion on where to migrate their
content, nor was it suggested to them that they might want to do that (my
sister, for example, had lost her Geocities password and had become
embarrassed of her old work, so she actually welcomed the closure of
Geocities).

At this point we can't even be sure if every Geocities account holder with
links from the OEIS migrated their content. It's possible some of them have
tried to notify the OEIS. I'm cc'ing Harry Smith so that hopefully he can
tell us if and where he's migrated his content.

Alonso del Arte