[seqfan] Re: Now you see it, now you don't.

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Tue Sep 1 04:48:19 CEST 2009

Bob said:

> Yesterday I saw sequence A164901 in the recent additions
and today I went
into the OEIS to check on it. It was not there. Is there an explanation for
this behavior?

Me:  I do not believe that you saw it in the OEIS.  It is still in
the queue to be added.   Leroy mentioned it in a posting to
the Sequence Fans mailing list, that's all.

I am busy working on the wiki.

The emails and submissions are piling up.  Be patient.

 Neil J. A. Sloane
 AT&T Shannon Labs, Room C233,
 180 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971
 Email: njas at research.att.com
 Office: 973 360 8415; fax: 973 360 8178
 Home page: http://www.research.att.com/~njas/