[seqfan] Re: Without any discussion

Anton Kulchitsky kulchits at arsc.edu
Wed Sep 2 20:19:14 CEST 2009

> Well that really changes things. Although 99.99% of mathematicians might
> agree with you that 0^0=1, there is still a small percentage that

Dmitry, I really doubt 99.99% of mathematicians might agree that 0^0=1
because it is just simply underfined. In some cases you might be able to
write this. For example in the case if you have an explicit
limit. However, in absolutely most of the cases such a limit would not
be 1.

I really think that 100% of mathematicians would agree that 0^0 is
underfined in general case.

   Anton