[seqfan] Re: Another chemistry related sequence?

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 11:46:25 CEST 2009

a(43) = 0 as well.

I think "stable" once meant "will never spontaneously decay." The poster boy
for stability was the proton.

Wikipedia states that protons are now thought to have minimum half-life of
10^36 years, yet are still called stable.

I don't find a defined half-life cutoff point where unstable becomes stable,
maybe it's a matter of application.