[seqfan] Re: boxes in boxes

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Sep 26 01:20:37 CEST 2009

I'd skip the comment.

The correspondence is trivial.  Each of your boxes is a node of one of
the trees in the forest.  The label on the box is the number of points
associated with the node.  One node is a child of another if the first
corresponding box is contained in the second.

So you're just describing the same thing with different words.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters