[seqfan] Generating some sequences in the OEIS

K. Viswanathan Iyer kvi at nitt.edu
Thu Apr 15 15:05:18 CEST 2010

I am herewith attaching a pdf file on what I have called as
g-Fibonacci numbers. njas said he is too busy to look into it. I
requested Art Ben to comment on an earlier draft to see if it can be
sent to any college math journal. He suggested Math Gazette, which
returned the article. I then sent it H.Prodinger - I liked his advice
- he commented that the g-Fib. polys. are Chebychev polynominals in
disguise and that much is known about them (I didn't check but I
agree). As what I have called as Fibonacci tower gives rise to certain
sequences in the OEIS I feel this may be suitably (tell me how!) put
as comments in the OEIS. Any suggestions/comments?

Mr.K.V. Iyer
Computer Science
National Institute of Technology
(erstwhile Regional Engineering College)
Tiruchirapalli - 620 015
Tamil Nadu, India

Ph.:  +91-431-250 3200/3204
Fax.: +91-431-2500133 (mark to: K.V.Iyer)

--
believed to be clean.