[seqfan] Re: Final nonzero digit of n!.

Fritz Jacob fritzjacob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:57:03 CEST 2010

I didn't get any response till now, can I take that as
"no more methods exists other than the two I mentioned"?

The reason I asked this question was, I happen to derive a formula for this
while solving a puzzle on wilmott forum

http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=75596&STARTPAGE=2

1) Can someone please verify my proof? (I am software engineer, not very
familiar with math)
2) Is this interesting enough to try for publishing?

Thanks for your response,
Fritz Jacob