[seqfan] Re: Generating some sequences in the OEIS

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 15 20:23:57 CEST 2010

The pdf file was not attached --- I believe that
seqfan mail is not supposed to have attachments,

A wild guess is that K V Iyer's paper may well overlap
one that I am in course of writing:  The Leaning Tower
of Omar Khayyam --- A Treasurehouse of Divisibility
Sequences.  How can we compare notes?   R.