[seqfan] Re: Sum of a binary power and an odd prime power

Ray Chandler rayjchandler at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 16:35:01 CEST 2010

Given the examples, comments and formulas, I read the intent to be

%N A115230 Number of ways to write the n-th prime as a sum
of a binary power (A000079) and an odd prime power (A061345).

But the terms of A115230 are not consistent with that.

I think they are just wrong and the three sequences derived from them as well.

Ray Chandler