[seqfan] Re: A175347: Primes in A176303

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:07:05 CEST 2010

I agree.  More great results by Charles Greathouse.  I'd better hurry
up and do the next draft of my planned paper with him on Decimal
Godelization, where he generated and listed the first trillion
theorems, the first truillion antitheorems, and the first trillion
contingent WFFs, which correction/expansionalso was urged by njas.
And impressed senior Math faculty at Caltech. And, last week, the head
of Astrophysics for NASA, who actually scribbled down what I said
about measuring a new fundamental constant to several decimal spaces,
parameterizing the fractal structure of Truth in Propositional
Calculus.