[seqfan] Re: Concatenation

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 04:16:04 CEST 2010

I'm wondering if there is any sequence in the OEIS involving some kind of
concatenation but not involving base representation (e.g., binary, decimal,
Roman). A search for concatenation gives 2182 results, while "concatenation
-keyword:base" gives 361 results, but it seems that the majority of those
ought to have keyword base (adding that keyword to such sequences is on my
to do list).

Al