[seqfan] Re: Referencing duplicate sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Apr 25 17:24:54 CEST 2010

> Surely when you/we/someone eliminates these duplicate sequences,
you/we/whoever will locate all references that need to be changed and
perform the necessary edits to fix the references.

This iis true, in principle.  And all mentions
of A176709 have been removed from the OEIS.

There have been several new versions of the database since then.

But Zak was proposing to mention a non-existent sequence
in his new sequence, which is why I wrote (privately) to
warn him to use A003621 instead.

Don't forget that the page dexhis.txt shows all deleted sequences.

Neil