[seqfan] Re: A (new) problem

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Mon Apr 26 13:21:11 CEST 2010

Probably, in this sense you are right (we need some additional experiments). Therefore, this term is not quite successful. But in case of the infinity of the "main"sequence, the repeating values are, in my opinion, sufficiently interesting. For example, for k=6, we can easily predict the repetition, but, for
k=13, the repetition is very surprising.

Vladimir