[seqfan] Re: Prime and composite walks concatenated

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:43:53 CEST 2010

The first question is interesting to me: Does the sequence act like a
random walk?  Is it recurrent?  How does the behavior differ from the
same sequence over Cramér primes?

The second question is based on the behavior mod 360, which is
arbitrary and not so interesting to me.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University