[seqfan] Summer hours - give me a break

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Aug 16 17:39:28 CEST 2010

Dear Sequence Fans, This weekend there were over 200 contributions
that came in in 48 hours.

It is OK to send in important new sequences, or sequences
related to current projects. Also important updates and corrections.

But otherwise, please wait until the wiki is running.

I can't keep up, as hard as I Try.

Right now I have to do everything myself.

The wiki will be working soon, and then other people will be able to help.

Think of the OEIS as on vacation until the end of September.

I have sent emails like this several times this summer,
but it seems no one pays attention. Why?

Neil Sloane