[seqfan] Poll: Sequences Suitable For Crunchers vs. Formula Finding Algorithms

Donald Alan Morrison donmorrison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:56:23 CEST 2010

Seqfans:

Please consider the following two OEIS(F) searches:

keyword:more -keyword:base keyword:nice keyword:hard
(55 results)

keyword:more -keyword:base keyword:nice -keyword:hard
(205 results)

I notice none of the core sequences have keyword:more.  I cannot
presume to understand why/when "nice" and "more" are edited.

My Question: Is there a keyword or set of keywords that would help
divide the dichotomy proposed in my subject line?

Thanks,
Don