[seqfan] Extend expiration of A-numbers from dispenser?

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri Aug 27 19:44:03 CEST 2010

A few days ago I took three A-numbers from the dispenser with the idea
of writing a related collection of sequences.  (They reference each
other, so I had to either use the dispenser or edit them later.)

Unfortunately, I realize that the numbers will expire -- usually in a
few weeks.  Is there a way around this?  If not, I'll have to submit
these despite the summer hours.

It might be reasonable to suspend the expiration of numbers from the
dispenser until the end of November, to further discourage submission
before October.  (Of course if this would be difficult that would be
self-defeating.)

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University