[seqfan] Re: A083207 On an observation of Frank Buss.

Donald Alan Morrison donmorrison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 07:39:04 CEST 2010

> Ok, just my two pence for the sake of brainstorming.
> [...]

I misspoke, the SubSet Sum (Partition Problem) is "weakly
NP-Complete", so that part can be attacked by dynamic programming (to
compute zk terms) slowly exponential in storage. I found a c
implementation...I'll see how far I can get before either storage
becomes a bottleneck, or my is_squarefree() check (upon intersection)
becomes a bottleneck....Place your bets(!)