[seqfan] Re: A combinatorial problem

Alois Heinz heinz at hs-heilbronn.de
Tue Aug 3 16:11:55 CEST 2010

Vladimir,

with the help of a computer and a little program it is a matter
of a few seconds to compute several hundred values of this
sequence.  I will not do it by hand, because this is error prone
and wastes my time.

So I computed a(p*q*r*s) = 5712 for distinct primes p,q,r,s.

Now we have:
a(p), a(p*q), a(p*q*r), a(p*q*r*s) = 1, 2, 18, 5712
which looks like the beginning of sequence
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A003043
Can you prove that there is any connection?

Alois