[seqfan] Re: OEIS in Science News

peter.luschny peter.luschny at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 11 00:34:43 CEST 2010

EA> Ok, but we live on the 7th floor...

Do you mean that the OeisWiki is a baby which will crash?
Yes, it is a baby, and I do see the danger. A wiki needs
an active and participating community, perhaps even more
then it needs editors.

This is what will make the transition difficult as this is an total
different model compared to the working model of the classical OEIS.
I hope that the first windows do not get broken even before the
wiki is launched. Comparing the list of users with the list of
recent changes makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

I suggest to set up a kind of discussion room (an 'OeisWiki-Meta')
for the wiki. For now I do not want to misuse the current list for that aim.

Peter