[seqfan] Re: At least the first 6 values are the same for A002884 and for A061350(2^n)

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:56:35 CEST 2010

Sorry.  Meant to also ask if, likewise, A053290(n) = A061350(3^n)?

A053290  	 Number of nonsingular n X n matrices over GF(3).

Additional external references would be:

 Avinoam Mann, Philip Hall’s “rather curious” formula for abelian
p-groups, Israel J. Math. 96 (1996), part B, 445-448.

Francis Clarke, Counting abelian group structures, Proceedings of the
AMS, 134 (2006), 2795–2799.