[seqfan] Re: project: looking for connections between sequences

Alexander P-sky apovolot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 20:54:49 CEST 2010

To start earlier without waiting for resolution of Superseeker's bottleneck,
one might consider running NOW Martin Rubey's GUESS (free distributed) package
(part of FriCAS - computer algebra system development).

In my communication with Martin Rubey he indicated though that GUESS
is only effective when hundred or more terms are available ...

ARP