[seqfan] Re: Summer hours - give me a break

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:31:21 CEST 2010

What I'd do is add a notice to SubmitA, SubmitC and SubmitN saying something
along the lines of:

"During the transition to the wiki, only a very few sequences deemed
especially interesting will be processed by Neil Sloane, while the rest will
sit in a slush pile until the Associate Editors can get to work on them some
time in October. You will still receive an automated response to let you
know the message was received, but there might be no further response until
October."

Maybe people with things like Andrew's orderly numbers will still go ahead
and send those in, but hopefully people with another sequence of prime
numbers meeting some complicated pattern matching criteria in base 10 will
decide that it can wait until October, and perhaps take the time as an
opportunity to ponder their sequence a little bit more and see if they can
get any insights into it.

Al