[seqfan] Re: Summer hours - give me a break

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Aug 18 05:53:42 CEST 2010

Max A. asked:

> Neil, do you imply that the most of "violators" are subscribers of SeqFan?
I (naively?) assumed that the reason of still high volume of
submissions is that they come from the outside of the SeqFan circle.

Me: not sure of the answer. I suspect they ARE subscribers.

Of course it is people outside the circle (maybe they
saw the Science News article) who often send in
the best new sequences, which is why I have not posted any
public notice about summer hours.

And please remember, everyone, interesting new sequences,
especially with a real mathematical background, or from
a publication or web site, are always welcome.

So are corrections of serious errors.

 Best regards
 			 Neil