[seqfan] Re: 1 is square (square of unit 1) but is not squareful (i.e. it is squarefree, no repeated primes in its prime factorization)

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Aug 19 14:49:14 CEST 2010

"Every prime factor repeated at least twice" is powerful:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PowerfulNumber.html
http://oeis.org/classic/A001694

Squareful is to be avoided, I think, in the OEIS because it can mean
nonsquarefree or powerful.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University