[seqfan] Re: A083207 On an observation of Frank Buss.

Donald Alan Morrison donmorrison at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:47:01 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Donald Alan Morrison
<donmorrison at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:23 AM, T. D. Noe <noe at sspectra.com> wrote:
>> It seems that you are missing 6 numbers (or I found 6 extra numbers).  I
>> found 229026 Zumkeller numbers less than 10^6.
>
> I'll check the set difference and write back.

Tony:  It's possible I just made a trivial mistake; I computed the
long b-file in pieces.  I'm recomputing the range all at once right
now, so if I get the right length, we'll have our answer.  I tested my
result against your shorter b-file and that part already matches. Can
you send me your long b-file (if you have it)?

Thanks,
Don