[seqfan] Re: A083207 On an observation of Frank Buss.

Donald Alan Morrison donmorrison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 00:45:33 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:23 AM, T. D. Noe <noe at sspectra.com> wrote:
>>The b-file referenced on the OEIS site contains 10,000 terms.  The new
>>b-file I computed today contains 229,020 terms, so an additional
>>219020 terms, all integers less than one million.
>
> It seems that you are missing 6 numbers (or I found 6 extra numbers).  I
> found 229026 Zumkeller numbers less than 10^6.

Tony,

Upon recalculation, my number count matches yours: 229026

I must have made a mistake while joining the pieces, or while
saving/loading the data between sessions.

The calculation took 3.574 hours, on one of my macmini's cores.

I'll do an equivalence check later, though I expect them to be the same.

Don