[seqfan] Re: A purely hypothetical question on odd perfect numbers and the OEIS

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Dec 2 02:11:53 CET 2010

Not directly, it would seem, since the OEIS has a soft limit of 80
digits per number for the sequence lines.

I can think of interesting derived sequences, though: divisors of the
first odd perfect number, for example.  (Finite, of course, but with
lots of members -- almost surely more than a million.)

n-th prime divisor (with multiplicity) of the first odd perfect number?

Table of prime divisors of the odd perfect numbers (in order, with an
infinite number of 1s to the right after the last prime?)?

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University