[seqfan] Re: Lack-a-day

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Dec 2 19:25:24 CET 2010

I think the issue is that he didn't see the full sequence in the
search results, which was the old behavior.  The new search results
only show the name and sequence number.  This makes it easier to scan
through several sequences (especially if some are long) but means that
for more details you must click on the sequence number.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University