[seqfan] Re: Lack-a-day

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Dec 2 20:40:19 CET 2010

Very curious!  My OEIS bookmark just gave what I
said, although other sequences seemed to be
appearing in full.  Your present suggestion
yields a variety of results:

    1.  A seemingly complete entry.
    2.  An entry in the form %I %S %T ...
    3.  Sequences from Stanley's Enumerative Combinatorics
    4.  An Index to OEIS
    5.  A007598 as a graph
    6.  Same as 1.
    7.  A000045 - OEIS Search Results (actually just
a search page, into which I typed A007598 and got
the bare sequence as originally described, together
with

    At this point I got a phone call from Neil, who
very patiently got me registered, and I can now
see sequences and (almost, but not quite) edit
them.  I need local help with updating my
Firefox, or something.

    Thanks for various sympathies and help.  At
least I don't feel quite as lonely as I did.   R.