[seqfan] Re: Attribution

Klaus Brockhaus klaus-brockhaus at t-online.de
Sat Dec 4 22:42:41 CET 2010

  ALexander,

I do not see what

* avoidance (or even removal) of extension lines that describe small
changes of an OEIS entry like typo correcting, inserting a period at the
end of a definition, comment, formula, crossref line, changing brackets
to parentheses, replacing a comma with a semicolon or vice versa, and
the like

has to do with

* OEIS popularity, user (i.e. reader) interface, transparency, "Look and
Feel" of the OEIS, except for those whose look-and-feel depends on the
number of appearances of their name in the database.

Regards
                     Klaus