[seqfan] Re: The OEIS mentioned on Quomodocumque

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Dec 5 06:01:13 CET 2010

>>      fergal on December 2, 2010 said:
>>      If the old licence permits then it should be possible to take the last dump under the old licence and fork.
>>      Just the threat may do the trick.

AINAL, but I don't think they have any legs to stand on.  In any case
whatever decision is made should be on the basis of rationality and
the OEISF Articles of Incorporation, in particular its stated purpose
of education, rather than acquiescing to threats.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University