[seqfan] Re: Semiprimes n such that n divides Fibonacci number F(n-1).

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri Dec 10 15:36:29 CET 2010

I'm a big fan of the less keyword, but I agree with its removal here.

> k-almost primes (I believe that njas hates that terminology)

I don't myself like the term but don't have a good replacement.  What
other terms are used?  I've occasionally seen k-primes (which mirrors
the 'alternate' terms biprime, triprime, etc.).  Anything else?

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University