[seqfan] Re: Semiprimes n such that n divides Fibonacci number F(n-1).

Klaus Brockhaus klaus-brockhaus at t-online.de
Fri Dec 10 16:36:28 CET 2010

  It's very good that you don't have a still more seductive replacement!
"semiprimes" is OK, there are some interesting theorems involving them.
If numbers having exactly three prime factors play a role in important
theorems, they could be given a name, perhaps "triprimes". But otherwise
the so-called k-almost primes should remain simply nonprimes, numbers
having exactly k prime factors. It is desirable that they have this
seemingly lengthy description and not an obfuscating short name.