[seqfan] Re: T(n, k)=Number of nondecreasing arrangements of n numbers in -k..k with sum zero

William Keith william.keith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:55:29 CET 2010

Ron:

     You may be interested in a paper in which George Andrews talks about
"signed partitions," which you are here looking at with restrictions on the
size and number of possible parts (which are necessary for enumerative
theorems in this subject).  His paper is:

Andrews, G.E.  Euler's ``De Partitio Numerorum."  Bull. of the Amer. Math.
Soc.  44(4):561-573 (2007)

I also have a paper forthcoming in the Annals of Combinatorics on the
subject; for some reason I don't seem to have arXived it.  I'll see about
doing so and will send you the link (or post it to the list if there is
interest).

William J. Keith