[seqfan] Re: Shouldn't add links to recurrence relations without proof

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Feb 15 14:42:59 CET 2010

To comment on http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2009-December/003102.html :

rm> The OEIS index on recurrence relations,
rm> http://research.att.com/~njas/sequences/Sindx_Rea.html#recLCC does not
rm> mention the Vincenzo Librandi sequences, perhaps because it is the product
rm> of manual effort, or some sort of periodic automatic process.

The index has been created by digging manually through roughly the first
10 percent of the low A-numbers. (Corrections and additions are welcome!)
I am detecting daily new sequences of that category, so the update in the OEIS
is done aperiodically.  I've added the current snapshot to my home page:
http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~mathar/progs/recLCC

Richard Mathar www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~mathar