[seqfan] Re: definition of A002848

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Tue Feb 9 08:03:04 CET 2010

Nothing so straightforward is going to work, because the sequence terms
as they exist are not monotonic.  The first reference, "R. K. Guy,
``Sedlacek's Conjecture on Disjoint Solutions of x+y= z,'' in Proc.
Conf. Number Theory. Pullman, WA, 1971, pp. 221-223.", looks to me like
the place to start; unfortunately, I don't have access to this.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters