[seqfan] Re: Some questions about groups

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:20:47 CET 2010

Well, really the cost includes his time and effort, so I wanted to play it
safe. In general when recommending the open-source solutions it's good to be
modest, I think.

Although I have decided that I do not want to have to pay money just to stay
up to date, or to switch my social class from student to professional, I
wouldn't want to be too aggressive in imposing those ideals on others. After
all, I did lose out a bit by having to wait for my computer to compile
MAXIMA from source (-:

--
 Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com