[seqfan] Re: How special is 26?

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 00:24:28 CET 2010

I'd be quicker to offer Mathworld when I can't point to the OEIS.

Regardless, on further thinking on this problem I've found A069586, which
differs from what I was looking for in that a(4) = 4 rather than 32 (I
wanted the bases to be distinct) and that no a(0) is given, rather than
giving 16, which suits the criteria by which I initially rejected 4 for
a(4).

But I'm not saying that A069586 needs to have a(0) = 16, since as 4^2 it
does not count for that sequence's definition. However, it would be nice to
either fill in the zeroes of that sequence or prove them.

Al