[seqfan] Re: Mystery tour with a(n)=sigma(a(n-1))

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Feb 18 15:46:01 CET 2010

http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2010-February/003700.html says

> There appears to be an issue with nToAlisigofn.ps
>
> Using gv I get the (ghostscript) error:
>
> -------------------------
> Execution stack:
>    %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   false   1   %stopped_push   1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop   --nostringval--   1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostESP Ghostscript 8.15.3: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

To meet requirements by this type of resource limits, I've distributed
the sub-graphs in
http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~mathar/progs/nToAlisigofn2.ps
and
http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~mathar/progs/nTosigmaofn.ps
over individual pages in both cases. (Yes, I know, some users or programs
will fail to recognize that PostScript files may contain more than one page,
and yes, I know, some users will have PostScript viewing disabled on their
computers for all kinds of security reasons etc etc...)
The overview graph nToAlisigofn.ps is removed.
Note that there is no guarantee in nToAlisigofn2.ps that any of the sub-graphs
do not merge at some higher common node that at latter stages.
The standard recommendation not to print these PostScript files for the
well-known reason applies.

Richard Mathar