[seqfan] Re: A173279 and A173280

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:58:07 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 09:43, Klaus Brockhaus <klaus-brockhaus at t-online.de>
 wrote:

> ... and does it make sense to repeat the %N line (essentially) in the %F
> line?

No, because %F is for formulas.

For now, A173279's %F can say A(n)=A000142(A082375(n))

Or, if someone wants to create a closed-form expression for A082375(n), then
use that in A173279's %F and add it as a %F for A082375 while you're at it.

For A173280, I still don't understand what the definition is supposed to be,
so no valid %F is apparent. Maybe just take the %F line out entirely for
that sequence.

--
 Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com