[seqfan] Re: Barry Cipra article in Science

gould at math.wvu.edu gould at math.wvu.edu
Fri Feb 26 08:42:09 CET 2010

As a Fellow of the AAAS I get Science every week for 50 years. The article
is a nice one and features the photo of Neil holding up the wine glass,
the photo gracing the OEIS 100,000 birthday party, and even outlines what
is meant by Catalan numbers!

I can make a Xerox of it, and I may be able to go to my office, put in my
password and retriebve the article.

C h e e r,  C h e e r,  C h e e r  for OES!
Henry Gould