[seqfan] Correction to extension of A005646: A(11)=5236991

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:32:44 CET 2010

I have been working, with the help of Andrew Weimholt and Franklin T.
Adams-Watters on A005646, to work out a couple anomalies that showed up in
my generation of terms in A005646 and the triangle which will be A171871 and
can currently be seen at http://mrob.com/pub/math/OEIS-extra.txt

I have now identified and fixed an error that arose from incorrect merging
of data from 16 processors, (it lost one datum during the merge) and am
confident now that the 11th term of A005646 is 5236991.

I have also verified the connections with A039754 and A034190 via
calculation, although Andrew already explained it in terms of graph theory.

--
 Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com