[seqfan] Re: "A dream" of a series :-) / Update

Gottfried Helms Annette.Warlich at t-online.de
Fri Jan 1 22:30:08 CET 2010

Am 15.02.2009 08:16 schrieb Gottfried Helms:
> Dear seqfans -
>
>  there was no time in summer, when I discussed this
>  "dream of a series". In the meantime I could put things
>  together into a short readable article.
>  Hope you enjoy!
>
>     http://go.helms-net.de/math/musings/dreamofasequence.pdf

I did an update of that article.

Additional comment:
The general idea of converting a sequence/powerseries
into a productformula and vice-versa can easily be
computed using the logarithm-idea which David (Wilson)
mentioned. Then we can discuss modifications of the
original series/sequence and also we can convert any
function, for which we have a powerseries-representation
into an infinite product.

And: happy new year to all of you folks!

Gottfried Helms