[seqfan] Pictures taken at the AMS/MAA meeting in San Francisco

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Fri Jan 22 01:47:36 CET 2010

I just uploaded 10 pictures that I took at the meeting last week.  They can
be found at the "OEIS Group" on Facebook.  We (Neil, Marc, Josh, Mohammad,
and I) had a great time talking to the steady stream of people that came to
the OEIS Foundation booth.  We also handled out posters and the press
release, which are available at http://www.oeisf.org/

At first it was somewhat surprising to hear how many of the conference
attendees use the OEIS.  Later I was more surprised if someone did not use
OEIS!

It was fun finally meeting some of the people that I have corresponded with
for many years.

Best regards,

Tony