[seqfan] Re: Number Of Such Permutations

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 21:38:47 CET 2010

Thanks, Rob.

I myself SHOULD have plugged in the terms I had, with 24 replaced with 23; then tried 24 replaced with 25 if that didn't give anything, since there was a significant chance I erred by 1 or by some small integer.

I would have seen the sequence I needed right off if I bothered to read the comments to the dozens of sequences that match 1,1,3,7,23.

Live and learn.

Thanks,
Leroy Quet

[ ( [ ([( [ ( ([[o0Oo0Ooo0Oo(0)oO0ooO0oO0o]]) ) ] )]) ] ) ]