[seqfan] Re: enumeration of siphons in chemical reaction networks

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Jan 8 04:08:13 CET 2010

The total number is the Padovan sequence
(http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A000931), offset by 6.
The value 1221537 doesn't quite fit in the entry, but can be readily
found in the b-file.  A link to the paper should be added to that
sequence.

I'm not sure, from a brief glance, exactly what the component values
are, but yes, they should definitely be entered as a table, not just
the values for n=50.  Probably as a 'tabf', since otherwise it appears
there would be lots of zeros.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters