[seqfan] Re: naive sequence generator

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:35:15 CET 2010

> which formula is causing troubles to retest it?

They all do. I can't get it to recompute.

I have Javascript enabled. I can edit the text box that contains the
formula. I copied one of your formulas, like "f[0]=1,f[n]=
(f[n-1]+Sigma[f[n//2]])", into the formula text box. I tried hitting the
Enter and Return keys, "new seq", and "lookup in oeis", and also the
browser's "Reload" button, but none of these makes it turn the just-pasted
formula into sequence terms.

--
 Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com