[seqfan] Re: doubtful relevance

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 01:22:51 CET 2010

I kind of think anything that has had that much thought put into it is sort
of self-evidently worthy. But also, based on NJAS's recent request, waiting
for the Wiki might be good. I submitted some mainly because I already had
reserved A-numbers and because I had posted them in detail here on this list
during the past several weeks.

--
 Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com